Pages

Monday, April 9, 2012

Life



I've just put Charles down for a nap - I can hear him talking to himself as he slips into sleep. I love this. I love him. So so so much. People told me how much I would love this boy when he was in my belly and I believed them but I never really felt it. I feel it now. Sometimes overwhelmingly so. It sure was worth all the scariness I had to go through to get him. The bleeding, the bedrest, the long hospital stay, the c-section seems so far behind me. God carried me through it all. Often during that whole experience I wondered if I would ever feel like having number 2. Already I find myself wondering...but for now it won't be going further than wonders. Although I've had my post-birth moments when I questioned why so many people end up with more than one child - I think this came out of the fogginess of sleep deprivation.

Charlie and I went for a walk this morning. It was so beautiful with a view of the ocean and the city - and no wind. I love the ...

Fast forward 3 hours...

I'm back at the start of the cycle: nap number 3, attempt number 2. Why is it that there are days that are way more unpredictable than others? Charles usually has great day naps. Today just happens to be a day where he doesn't want to nap. And today happens to be the day that I am motivated to get lots done. I was all inspired and wrote a list of things to do...start blogging again, bake, prepare dinner, pilates...and I didn't get to tick one thing off - Actually, I did start blogging again! Oh well at least I had some fun with my babe. I'll try achieve the other things tomorrow.





No comments:

Post a Comment