Pages

Friday, August 19, 2011

Our Baby

We had an ultrasound (done by Cody's Mum) the other day. We don't want to find out the sex so we were just there to have a look and to make sure the baby hasn't disappeared. Once I was there watching the baby move about I can't say I wasn't trying my hardest to spot something in between the legs. There were moments when I was convinced I had seen a 'hamburger' and then also moments when I was positive I had seen a wee 'sausage'. For some reason I was okay with stumbling upon the sex of the child 'accidentally' rather than deliberately. Discovering the mystery of the sex of our baby started to become a challenge and maybe it was like this for all of us there because I was being scanned for almost an hour! He or she just didn't want to show us. Oh well, I'm glad its still going to be a surprise.


When I first found out I was pregnant, Cody was away for a show. I tried calling him but he was in the middle of sound check and it was too loud to talk. So I ended up taking a picture of the pregnancy test stick, emailing it to him and then texting him to look at his emails.




I found it fun looking at Cody's and my baby photos and wondering what the mix of the two of us will produce. What will the child of a fiery sassy girl and a kind-hearted boy be like???



CODY.... what a cutie!!!!














Older brother, Lloyd and Cody















Rockstar in the making....












Cody off to school for the first time along with little sis Bets




OLIVIA....

Me with my Dad and Mum












Me, Jacob, Dad, James

Me with my older brother Jacob


Younger brother James






Me, James and cousin Billie




Not a pretty sight...I had a habit of doing this to strangers...like in the following photo

This is my response to a boy who splashed me




No comments:

Post a Comment